Emma’s brother and his girlfriend stayed with us this past weekend, and while out getting a slice of pizza, they ran into Lenny Kravitz. What a treat! Pizza!
They seemed very excited about both the pizza and the Kravitz, and Emma’s bro’s gf, Kaitlin, was not shy to mention that Lenny seemed to have a “crazy eye.” As I scrolled through the Lenny Kravitz folder on my computer—I mean…when I think to the few times I have accidentally come across photos of him, by accident, and not because I have a file dedicated to him, it appears that he is normally wearing sunglasses. I did some thorough investigation, Googling his name, and there are several blogs and forums that confirm that he does indeed have a crazy (or lazy) eye.
Here are some other celebrity ailments and disorders that few people know about. These are all completely true. I did not make these up:
- In college, Anne Hathaway got into a pretty sever bar fight. All of her teeth are made of Model Magic.
- Jay Leno is completely deaf
- Each of the Olsen twins only has one fallopian tube.
- Ellen DeGeneres is allergic to nuts, but not legumes. A peanut is a legume. (Lucky for her, because peanuts are her favorite ballpark snack!)
- Justin Bieber was born without legs. Both of them are prosthetics. (You’d never guess with those sick dance moves!)
- Betty White suffers from chronic feminine itch.
- T-Pain has a lisp, which is why he speaks in autotune.
- John Leguizamo is a vampire.
- Al Roker was born without fingernails.
- Toni Braxton was in a devastating Segue accident in 2003. The only living creatures she can see are dogs.
- Salt of the famed female rap ensemble Salt N Peppa was born with two tongues. The second was removed when it proved to be a handicap in the rap industry.
- Dakota Fanning has rabies.
- Joe Biden’s torso is made of cardboard shoe boxes. No one knows why.
- Shaggy has a special device that holds his head up, because he cannot do it on his own. You know, like a baby.
- Lady Gaga is completely healthy.
You see, celebrities are just like us. Their lives aren’t as wonderful as the media leads us to believe. Sure, they are better looking, richer, and much cooler, but at least you don’t have a crazy eye, am I right? (apologies to anyone reading this who does have a crazy eye)